august 26, 2010

we have happily enjoyed one year of being married.
       there seriously isn't anything better...

people say the first year is the hardest - luckily for us, i don't know how it could get any better :)







 so dang cute, they love him so much




 i finally have brothers, and nephews :)

 sisters :)





what a babe! i love him


it truly has been the happiest year of my twenty two years
            here's to forever. and ever. :)
                     i love you nick.
                  happy anniversary!


2 comments:

  1. You are both gorgeous!! Wished so badly that we could have been there! I can not believe that it has been a year. I would have to agree about the statement you said about the first year being the hardest…. Congratulations guys! We hope we get to see you soon…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!

    Love you, Kar! Let me know when I can come down to Provo and third-wheel it with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete